Amazon review typically takes to take in the region of 3-10 working days
Resolution 1280x720 | Format PNG | Transparency No
The App Icon appears within a row of other app icons in the Fire TV user interface.
- Original Assets: App icons should reflect the original developer-submitted assets.
- Contrast: Contrast will make the app icon distinct even when it is scaled down.
- Balance: Use imagery that has a sufficient amount of white space.
- Fewer Subjects: Fewer characters in app icons is preferred.
- Assets: There should be no marketing slogs or studio badging, only logos or key art.
- Legibility: Fo not overlap logos on major characters or on a busy background.
- Styling: Key art should go to the edge of the image, do not include borders or rounded corners.
The App Icon appears on Fire TV in the following context.
To ensure your App Icon looks good even with badging (download icons, progress bars, etc.), place your main subject and title art within the content safe area. Artwork that falls outside of the safe area may be covered by badges.
- Orange: Imagery may be obscured by opaque badging elements.
- Yellow: Imagery may be obscured by translucent or typographic UI elements.
Imagery is safe.
- Green: The 882 x 448px area represents where the main subject and title art are safe
Resolution 1920x1080 | Format JPEG | Transparency No
When users scroll across your app from a browse page, the Background Image appears in the upper-right corner of a mini-detail page.
- Cinematic - use imagery that is engaging and has a pleasing composition
- Relevant - use imagery that is relevant to the app experience, don't show a person using the app, the controller, the TV, or the surrounding room, just show the app itself
- Different - when possible, use different imagery than the app icon
- Character-centric - use imagery that includes major characters or notable content, use the safe zones to verify placement of heads and faces
- Logos and Titles - logos and titles should not be in the background
- Busy - do not use imagery that has too many subjects or fine detail
- Subject Right - the main subject should be to the right side of the image when possible as the UI may obscure it on the left
- Other Platforms - Amazon Appstore offers many apps that also exist on other platforms (smartphones, tablets, competitor devices), assets should reflect the experience of the app on Fire TV
The Background Image appears on Fire TV in two contexts, the App Store and the App Store product page.
- Red: Imagery may be obscured by opaque elements.
- Orange: Imagery may be obscured by translucent or typographic UI elements.
- Green: The 1214 x 830px area represents where the main subject of the image should be placed.
Updated 7 days ago